ABF Stir-Fry Cut Thighs
100% Halal by Hand
Raised without added Antibiotics or Hormones
100% Air Chilled
Moist and tasty, boneless/skinless antibiotic free chicken stir-fry cut from the thighs are a great for a variety of dishes. Make sure to include some bright vegetables and have a wok on hand but really any pan will do. This deliciously easy to cook dish is a real time saver and no one will know it only took about 10-15 mins to cook including prep.
Here’s a tasty recipe to go along with our pre-cut chicken stir-fry strips:
Sesame Chicken and Veggie Stir-fry recipe
Preparation Time: 40-50 minutes
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
2 medium carrots, thinly sliced on the diagonal
1 cup fresh broccoli florets in bite sized pieces
3 sweet peppers (various colors), thinly sliced
1 cup slivered green cabbage
2 tablespoons sesame oil (or regular oil)
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
2 tablespoons all purpose flour
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons white vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons sesame oil
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat for a few minute, stirring frequently, until seeds turn medium brown. Set aside.
2. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Mix marinade ingredients together in a large bowl. Add chicken. Stir to coat evenly, and let marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Combine sauce ingredients in a medium pot. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently until sugar and cornstarch have dissolved. Cover and remove from heat.
4. Lay coated chicken cubes on a greased broiler rack that is set over a drip pan. Broil in oven 4-6 inches away from the element for 5-8 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and top of chicken has some nicely browned bits. Remove from oven and toss with sauce. Cover and set aside.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil to a large heavy skillet set on high heat. When oil starts to shimmer with heat, add onion and carrots. Stirfry 2-3 minutes without stirring, or until veggies get some nice brown bits. Add broccoli florets.Stir and cook for another couple minutes to continue browning. Add sliced peppers and cabbage and cook for about 5 more minutes, until veggies are crisp tender, stirring a couple times.
6. When veggies are cooked, add chicken and sauce into the veggie mixture. Cook a few more minutes, until veggies are well coated with sauce and all ingredients are hot. Top with browned sesame seeds. Serve over rice.
Recipe from www.yummly.com/
Adams Naturally Raised Halal Chicken
All our halal chickens are ethically raised on modern farms where their water and feed quality are constantly being monitored by their dedicated farmers. 100% of Adams halal chicken comes strictly from Canadian farms, so you never have to worry about imported chicken from countries with different regulations and practices then what’s approved here.
All our halal chicken is processed in federally inspected plants in Canada and is 100% Air-chilled, which retains more flavour and has much better texture. According to a study by the University of Nebraska, air-chilled chicken contains 80% less bacteria then their water-chilled counterparts. As a result of the water-chilling process, the chicken can absorb a lot of the water solution, which may be mixed with salt and chlorine…NO thanks!
Our naturally raised Antibiotic Free chickens feed on a vegetable grain diet which consists of corn, wheat and soybean only and contains absolutely no animal by-products.